Sunday, February 03, 2008

What´s Missing from the Superbowl Down Here?

The commercials! The Superbowl is being broadcast here, but it´s being transmitted by one of the local South/Central American Fox networks, so that means no million-dollar-per-second exquisite Superbowl commercials are being shown here. Poo. Everyone knows that´s the best part of the evening. Thus, I´m only watching the game half-heartedly while typing this. I guess the better question is, Why do I even care about the Superbowl/commercials? Answer: the commercials because they´re funny and entertain me, but I really don´t care about either (especially not the Patriots and their ¨dynasty¨). So maybe a channel change is in order...

Other than that, nothing much new here. Rained for about a week straight. That was ¨fun.¨ I bet the Quiteño vegetation couldn´t be more happy. The weekend has been nice weather, and tomorrow I might be taking a trip to Ibarra with my fam. Ibarra is a city about 2 hours north of Quito, and I´ve never been, so that should be intriguing.

Okay, time to really change the channel away from fat guys jumping and falling on each other and skinny guys getting flattened. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home